Eurohub OOD is specialized in air and sea freight forwarding, including air cargo, sea freight forwarding (transportation of full and consolidated containers by sea to all the continents through the seaports of Varna, Burgas, and Thessaloniki), non-standard sized, heavy, and dangerous cargos (IATA DGR / IMDG), live animals and personal items, trade fair logistics, diplomatic shipments.
Eurohub OOD organizes whole logistical projects related to the transportation by air of documents, parcels, palletized and groupage loads. Through its contractual relationships established with airlines such as Air France, British Airways, KLM – Royal Dutch Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Polar Air Cargo, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Eurohub provides transportation to all the destinations being served by those airlines, timely deliveries, flexible transportation schedules, and individual solutions for the taking up and delivery of air shipments.
Weekly consolidations by air: /weekly dispatches from the door or an airport/
- Exports:Hong Kong, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, Almaty, Nanjing, Oakland, Los Angeles, Dubai, Adelaide, etc.
- Imports:Seoul, Taipei, Hong Kong, Shanghai, JFK New York, Ningbo, Shenzhen, etc.
Transportation of shipments by air:
- Multimodal transportation (sea – road – air)
- Transiting (1,000,000 BGN bank guarantee) and re-export of shipments on domestic and international routes
- Domestic collection and distribution
A qualified team organizes on behalf of the customer:
- the negotiations with authorized representatives of leading airlines
- the preparation of export/import or transit documents
- the airport handling of air shipments
- the payment of terminal fees, document fees, and other airport fees
- the door-to-door delivery using road transportation of the goods – containerized or de-containerized
- the confirmation following a request for transportation and the providing of up-dated information regarding the readiness of the goods to be loaded at the point of dispatch
- the compliance with letter of credit requirements and the servicing of letters of credit
- the tracking of the movement of the shipment and the providing of information to the customer depending on the changes that have occurred
Categories of shipments transported by air:
- Conventional shipments
- Heavy shipments: shipments containing parcels with an individual weight of more than 150 kg
- Non-standard sized shipments: goods such as boilers, masts, heaters, presses, locomotives, boats, satellites, etc.
- Dangerous goods(without classes 1 and 7)
- Special shipments:shipments whose contents includes live animals, valuable objects, dangerous goods, perishable goods, mortal remains
- Urgent shipments:shipments requiring handling at Sofia Airport on non-business days and/or holidays, incoming shipments requiring manifesting and express handling within a deadline of 3 hours after their arrival at Sofia Airport
Track & Trace
Customer Service Hours:
Monday to Friday – 09:00 h – 18:00 h
Weekly consolidations by air to anywhere in the world